My Classroom Wishlist:
Non of the following are necessities, but don’t we all have wishes that will move our classrooms forward? Some are instructional purposes, some are conveniences for me.
- separate desk/chairs, desks with flat top surfaces, would allow me to group in various sizes – those pictures above, a set of 30 would run just under $2,000.
- large 2′ x 3′ group white boards (OR large white boards for blank wall space…)
- 15 tablets/devices for classroom use – could easily pair up to complete online work with desmos or other investigations without having to wait days to get into an overbooked computer lab
- I plan to make a window shade that can be tied up or untied in need of a lock down.
- A projector remote – when I moved to this room over the summer, the remote was missing. I use a yard stick (aka magic wand) to turn the projector on, switch between modes.